A comprehensive approach for professionals and business owners looking for a broad background understanding of modern marketing, what drives customers and how to respond
1. Generate you hundreds of thousands of dollars over the life of your business
2. Help produce a steady stream of new prospects, each eager to learn more about your services
3. Have an immeasurable impact on your ability to attract more of your ideal clients
4. Empower you in many other areas of business management
Would you invest in yourself for the next six months, spending approximately 24 hours in personal study and a further 6 hours per month attending a workshop or participating online?
Here’s how the program works. Click here for full details.
What does it cost? The course costs $4995 (inc.GST) for all ten modules or $549 per month for
10 months. Save $500 for 2013 Program enrolments. You may attend the introductory seminar as a guest for $95 prior to committing to the full program.
The course includes:
– The 10 topic Workbook educational resource
– 6 one day training workshops
– 72 online 30 minute teachings
– Email prompts
– Limited ongoing support
– Access to additional resources
* Additional participant from same firm $2995 or $295 month (inc.GST).
What if I haven’t yet launched my business? We often hear our clients say, ‘I wish I had learnt about this years ago’ or, ‘If we’d known this stuff before we started the business, we’d have saved a lot of wasted time and money, trial and error.’ Naturally as a start up entrepreneur you want, above all else, for your new venture to do well. You most likely realise that one of the most important skills you’re going to need in business is the ability to manage your marketing.
Therefore completing the program with more experienced business owners could prove to be a most valuable investment (most participants have been established for more than 5 years). In fact it may be argued that learning from others’ mistakes can be more profitable than higher education!
If you have made marketing mistakes in your time, then you probably wish that someone had taught you how to mange marketing beforehand, rather than having to learn the hard way. So if you’ve been in business before and are launching a new venture, then please consider becoming involved. It really could produce a profound result for your new business.
Can I attend initially as a guest? Yes, you can attend the introductory seminar as a guest for $95 per person. This amount will then be taken into account should you decide to proceed with the course.
This provides participants the ability to preview the program before committing to it.
When is the next available program? A new course begins each quarter in February, May, August & November. Positions are now available for 2013 programs. You can register your interest in the next program and reserve a position without making a firm booking. We will ask you to confirm your booking one month before the start date.
• 6 full day workshops
• group discussion
• restricted to just 12 non-competing, participant businesses
• additional attendees from same business
• marketing tools and resources
• advertising strategy & promotional tactics
• incorporates 10 topics into development of a comprehensive marketing strategy
• workbook and full program notes
• ongoing access via email – ask questions every month
• newsletter, tips and advice
Owners of creative or professional services businesses wanting a long-term approach to improve their marketing skills and generate more sales should take advantage of this Introductory Offer and save $500. Full fee normally $4995
Fees + GST. Includes Program workbook and comprehensive notes
Payable in instalments by direct debit from your credit card or EFT
Next Step: Contact us now to book your free Marketing Discovery Session or phone Smarthinking
on 03 9793 7816 to talk about joining a SmartFocus group program.